We are excited to help put your donation dollars to work in The Jerry Stefek Memorial Crawl for the Cure 2020! We are providing two options for you to raise as much capital as possible for the American Cancer Society. ALL donated funds will be awarded to the American Cancer Society (minus electronic transaction fees for on site debit/credit card transactions via online fees through PayPal Donate and Crowdrise- see below for details.)
This pages covers all you need to know about donating – to donate, please go to our DONATE NOW page. Thank you for your generosity!
Two ways to Donate:
1. PayPal Donate Button
- Minimum Donation: any amount
- Fee: PayPal fee is 2.9% + $0.30 USD per transaction.
- To participate in the raffle, you must give us your e-mail address to provide to Goodman Games or Purple Sorcerer Games to award you your raffle prize.
- In-game effects: Be sure to include any in-game effects you’d like your donation to spawn in the comments section!
2. Jerry Stefek Memorial Giving via Crowdrise
The American Cancer Society has teamed up with Crowdrise for online donations. You can donate through the Jerry Stefek Memorial Giving page and it will be funneled directly to the American Cancer Society, who can provide you tax documentation for your donation.
- Minimum Donation: $10 through Crowdrise
- Fee : Crowdrise fee on a $10 donation is $.77
- To participate in the raffle, you must provide your first and last name and e-mail to us to give to Goodman Games and Purple Sorcerer Games to award you your prize.
- When using the Crowdrise option, please e-mail us with your info and donation amount at email@example.com so that we have your e-mail for the raffle prize.
- In-Game Effects: Be sure to include any in-game effects you’d like your donation to spawn in the comments section!