Our first charity event! Learned a lot, donated $450 of charity cash to the American Cancer Society and had a blast in the process! The Inaugral Jerry Stefek Crawl for the Cure at Gamehole 7 was a great success for a first run with $450 going to the American Cancer Society on Jerry Stefek’s memorial Crowdrise site! (https://charity.gofundme.com/…/the-jerry-stefek-memorial-cr…) The Judge’s dice were NOT very charitable (OR VERY CHARITABLE depending on your view) any we only lost 14 peasants to the horrors of the Carnival! We still have my mass of souls for future crawls – I think this will be come my signature funnel item!
THANK YOU everyone for your help and participation – in the event – we made some good money for a good cause! I think Jerry would be proud of what we did in the event!A special thanks to everybody that made this event possible:
- Steve Seminerio and my wife Hazel Welch – this would have never happened without your help and support! AND Haze’s creative skillz which made many things very awesome – including my soul stacker for funnel fodder.
- Ryan Bassler for helping herd
- Goodman Games and Brendan LaSalle
- David Baity and Stiff Whiskers Press
- Jon Marr and Purple Sorcerer Games (thanks for all the design tips!!!)
- Doug Kovacs for your donated artwork
- The Spellburn crew for spreading the word
- Brett and Sean from the Gaming and BS RPG Podcast for spreading the word
- Josh Hoyt, Alex Kammer and Gamehole Con for ALWAYS supporting my crazy events
- Jerry’s Gaming buddies that brought great stories of the Man Jerry Stefek which fueled the whole event.
- EVERYBODY that contributed to our gold horde donated for the Good of ACS in Jerry Stefek’s name!
We are planning to do some more Good next year with more fun and peon death at Gamehole Con! We hope to see you there and make Jerry proud!